Tuesday 17 April 2012



“It came in a small white box and a beautiful blue ribbon by the side.  The petal cut on top of the top revealed all its content. Now I have to dig in.”



Monday morning madness was here again, believe it or not, we feel the pinch in our shoes. Getting to work and meeting a lot on my table made me forget my usual rituals of having snacks or something very light for breakfast so I don’t sleep on my desk, but the usual irresistible coffee helps to solve the issue. As It came in a small white box and a beautiful blue ribbon by the side.  The petal cut on top of the top revealed all its content. Now I have to dig in. I forgot protocol and went straight into the box and I had the first  round biscuit sharp stuff….oh its cookies and orange in colour.  it smelt like bubble gum and the sprinkling topping gave my tongue a play for it taste bug . the first bit was  a wow and I loved the feel in my mouth. It felt so right executing  the strawberry velvet with its strawberry topping and a sip of coffee took me straight to the land of the normal. The hunger disappeared and I felt really good. Was I sent this box of cookies from heaven? Then I realized I didn’t know were it came from but my name was on it and the packaging took away my manners. Cinnamon brown sugar with strawberry, mixed with milk chocolate topping was half way gone when I took the box and read the direction of this luxury cookies. With the blend of the oreo infuse in the cinnamon brown sugar was my favorite already. The coffee played a major role in  my luxury stylish breakfast. Guess I was the envy in my office today.










Ohhh, I almost forgot. Its called “COOKIE JAR” . cookie jar are made home cookies as I found out from their website www.iamcookiejar.com. and it a give run for your money.
Personally, having cookies on a Monday morning, is an ideal breakfast for the day. Having all the energy to play smart and also look smart. Low calories cookies are very healthy and are easy burnt away www.eatingwell.com. Don’t worry, its not too sugary but if you need some extra topping then call +2348095566770(cookie jar).

1 comment:

  1. I dnt knw which sounds more delicious- the yummy cookies or having it on a hellish monday morning.

    ReplyDelete