Friday 13 April 2012

Introduction


Hello peeps, it’s always exciting to start something new, but it’s even better to persistently pursue it, no matter the difficulties or obstacles encountered along the way. Life is a stage for me, one that I really don't regard as very important and worth stressing myself over unnecessarily.
This blog is as a result of the continuous craving for food and visiting different location all in the name of food. Looking for a good place to eat and also what is served, how its served, the ambience, the attitude of the staffs. My main question: is my money worth the value of the food? Am I eating here cos my friends are eating here?  Do I have to eat here cos the Alist is hanging here? So many questions pop up and I wonder what actually are on their customers mind coming into these places.
While growing up, my mum brought me up strictly, with rules of table manners and the rest of its kind. But rules are broken when it comes to her BANGA SOUP with all its sea food content. I am ready to faint if am not allowed to sit on the floor and eat.
I noticed I never had a best food and anything good from the kitchen was fine and best.
 Food is something we should all consider for health and good looks.
Well, this blog is open for reactions of all kind, what matters and your take on every issue. Let’s take a jolly ride round town and have fun exploring FOOD IN TOWN.   Till we....... Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment